Abount the Job
FlowAccount is changing the way accountants and accounting firms do accounting for businesses. As part of growing the accountant partnership network, we are now looking to hire a partner development representative to join our partnership team and serve as the growth driver to the entire business
- Searching for new partners with the focus on accounting firm channels
- Identify sales prospects and new business opportunities by effectively monitoring the trend and market.
- Able to drive sales target with minimum supervision
- Maintain good relationship with current and new customers
- Train and onboard new partners on to our Partner Program
- Work closely with the marketing team to generate business opportunities and ensure effective project management with partners to achieve sales target
- Evaluate partner needs and requirements and give feedback to the product team.
- Be able to work under pressure
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Marketing, Management or related fields
- Experiences in partnership development with target is preferred
- Accounting background is a plus
- Excellent presentation and communication skills both in Thai and English
- Independent and result orientated with a high personal drive to succeed.
- Communication skills to build and maintain strong relationships with partners
- Strong analytical skill, detail-oriented, good interpersonal skill, and possess a "Can do" attitude.
Skulthai Surawong Tower, Surawong Road, Bang Rak, Bangkok
(Near BTS Saladaeng and MRT Samyan)